Building on Tradition – A Vision for the Future
Methods of Giving
Pledges via Cash or Check
Simply complete a pledge card by selecting the amount and down payment. Make sure to select your frequency of payment, i.e., monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual payments. Please make checks payable to St. Anne Church, with Capital Campaign in the memo field.
Automatic Online Giving with Credit/Debit Card or Checking Account
Click here to make gifts with your credit/debit card or checking account. Please contact the parish office at 706-561-8678 if you have any questions.
Gifts of Stock
Donors can use their own broker/agent to transfer and sell stock. If the stock has been held long-term (over one year), the donor does not have to pay capital gains tax on the stock, and is allowed a tax deduction for the full value of the stock. Donors may also choose to donate stock in order to claim a loss, which may be beneficial for tax circumstances. In either case, the stock must first be transferred to the church before being liquidated. Please contact the parish office for more information.
Gifts from Retirement Accounts:
The 2010 Relief Act permits individuals age 70.5 or older to contribute up to $100,000 from a qualifying retirement account directly to a qualifying charity without recognizing the assets transferred to the charity as income.
Goal: $ 7,000,000
Where we are: $ 5,639,198
· New roofs on the school and rectory
· Painting of the entire interior of the school
· Technology upgrades in the school
· Renovation of all the restrooms in the school
· New lighting in the sanctuary
· Installation of a new boiler in the church
· A new bus
· New A/C units in the school
· Purchase of property/house on Sheffield Drive and Kay Circle
· Renovations of church restrooms (in progress)
· Painting the interior of the church building
· Visitation Hall flooring upgrades
· Renovation of STEM labs in the school
Future BIG projects
· Construction of the Early Learning Center
· Renovation and re-orientation of the Athletic Facilities
We’ve come a long way but we still have a ways to go! A very big, sincere “THANK YOU” to all those that have so generously donated to the campaign! Through your generosity, you are helping to build a legacy founded on our faith and traditions that will shape the minds and hearts of so many people for years to come. If you have not yet contributed to the campaign, please prayerfully consider doing so.