The Training Room, formerly known as the Cry Room, is located behind glass at the back of the church. It is the ideal place for a parent to begin to model appropriate “church behavior” for young children to learn and imitate. We ask that, out of respect for God’s House and others in the Training Room, distractions be minimized by respecting the following guidelines:
1. No food or drink is allowed except a baby bottle or spill-free cup of water.
2. Please keep children from banging on the window.
3. Please try to keep children quiet and in their seats.
4. Please use Church-related books, rather than toys, as distractions.
5. Remember: The Training Room is NOT soundproof. If a child is crying loudly or being excessively distracting, please remove him or her to the foyer until they settle down.
Here is an interesting article that offers one parent's perspective on bringing youngsters to church and how the mom is managing the "Training Room" years.